Duration: 2 Hrs Max. Marks: 50
- All questions are compulsory.
- The first three questions carry 15 marks each and the last question carries 5 marks.
- There is no word limit. However, your answers should sufficiently reflect the discussions in the prescribed essays/talk.
- You are permitted to carry relevant material to the examination hall.
- Evaluation Criteria: 50% weight for the understanding of the arguments in the essays as reflected in the answers; 20 % for reading beyond the text and the classroom discussion; 20% for structure of the answer – Introduction, body, conclusion, citation; 10% for language, punctuation.