"Computer Science and Engineering is the study of the design and operation of computer hardware and software, and of the application of computer technology to science, business, and the arts."
The Discipline of Computer Science and Engineering(CSE), a 4 year Under Graduate Programme in Christ University was started in the year 2009 with 5 students and 4 faculty members. Now Computer Science and Engineering Department has 18 Faculties and 500 students in graduate and Post graduate programme. Department Having different research areas: Machine Learning, Data Mining, Mobile computing,Network Security, Software Engineering, Image Processing,etc.. After completing Graduation in CSE, the students are eligible to get the jobs in private and government sectors. Job titles like Software Engineer (Applications or System), System Programmer, System Engineer, System Analyst/Programmer, Database Administrator, Network Systems and Data Communication Analyst, Network Programmer/Administrator, Web Developer/Administrator, Computer Scientist, and Information Technology Specialist.
Recent Activities in Department:
- National Conference on Data Mining & Pattern Recognition - Department of Computer Science, CUFE,5th & 6th of December 2014.
- Corporate Connect-Report on Techno talk - 05 July 2014
- ASCII 2014-15 organized a technical talk on 5th July.
- Novators freshers day, Kengeri Campus 22nd Aug-2014
- QIP conducted by Department of CSE October 17th -19th 2014.
- Technical Talk / Workshop on IPv6 on 14th June 2014
Extra Curricular and Co-curricular Activities:
- CSA Visit at Leprosy care Centre at Sumanahalli, Bangalore
- Industrial Visit conducted by Department of CSE - CUFE
- Inauguration of ASCII-27
- Poster presentation on Cyber security awareness
· Name: B Rudra Prathap