- " AIESEC is the international platform for young people to explore and develop their potential. Our platform enables organizations to interact and source high-potential university students and graduates from all over the world through our exchange programs, conferences, and virtual communication tools.
- 45,000 members
- Present in 107 countries
- Over 4,000 partners
- 8,500 international internships
- Present in 1,700 universities
- Over 800,000 alumni worldwide
Our international platform enables young people to explore and develop their leadership potential for them to have a positive impact in society.
We take full responsibility for developing the leadership potential of our members.
We fulfil our commitments and conduct ourselves in a way that is true to our ideals.
We respect and actively encourage the contribution of every individual.
We enjoy being involved in AIESEC.
Through creativity and innovation we seek to continuously improve.
Our decisions take into account the needs of future generations.
Impactful: We enable a strong experience to our stakeholders that change them and/or societies
Experience: Our experience is comprised of a global learning environment, leadership opportunities and international internships
In this program, all members go through a formal introduction to the organization to connect them with the purpose, values and impact of AIESEC. Members then take on responsibility virtual or physical, in some area of operations and activity. Members then have the option to take on leadership role, internship, or both. The final step of the AIESEC Experience is to head to the future - to take the skills, inspiration, and networks from AIESEC to have a positive impact in society.
- Global Exchange Program
- AIESEC Graduates Program
It is designed to build independent talent pipeline which could be connected to existing graduates programs.
- Positioning in the Alumni Network