- To explore new critical idioms for the evaluation and reading of literary and non-literary texts
- To develop various perspectives for reading literatures
- To showcase and engage with new research which has been reflecting on these themes
- Traditional approaches to text
- Textuality of History, History of Textuality
- Transition from Work to Text
- Text and Context
- Textuality as a research method
- The entire paper must be in MS-Word document format.
- The length of the paper should not exceed 10 pages.
- Times New Roman 12 font, 1.5 line space and 1-inch margin all around.
- Send one hard copy and one soft copy of the paper to the Conference Convener.
- The papers will be evaluated on the basis of originality, research content, conceptual clarity, methodology, and presentation skills.
- Editorial Committee has the authority to review and select the papers for ISBN edited book.
|Academics and Research Scholars||Rs 400/-|