Now you can view this blog on your mobile phones! Give a try.

Friday, July 15, 2011

The Prophet by Khalil Gibran

Attention: I MAites


Looks like the exact I emailed has created a lot of interest in many of you and has touched some of you. Amol asked for the details of the extract. The extract is from the book The Prophet (1923) by Gibran Khalil Gibran.

You can read the pdf version by clicking here.
To download the book, click here.
To read more about Gibran from Wikipedia, click here.
To find other works of Gibran click here

Google celebrated Khalil Gibran’s Birthday with special logotype - Click here to see it

3 comments:

crazymindseye said...

Ouch. Be careful. I remember one of your friend getting hospitalized after reading this. You yourself had told me about this... Ever since then before suggesting people to read this i make sure i tell them about your friend...

But yeah, a must read book...

- Samvartha 'Sahil'

Anil Pinto said...

I did tell them about that in class before I mentioned about the book! But of course I got introduced to Gibran thanks to you! Both have become inseparable to me, in that every time i remember Gibran i remember you too, although it's not vice versa!

Anil Pinto said...

Sam, this is my 31st blog!

http://kannadapinto.blogspot.com/