Now you can view this blog on your mobile phones! Give a try.

Thursday, November 06, 2008

A day like never before....



Today I woke up to one of the most memorable days of my life - Obama is the next President of the US. I have deeply admired his concern for the less privileged, values he upholds and the way he has risen to the position he is going to hold. It is not so much of his getting elected but the way it is going to inspire millions across nations, races, communites, religions for the time to come that makes me immensely happy. I am sure he is going to be a role model for many young people. Among the youth I have known, the last person i can remember who had significant influence, across demographies in India was Abdul Kalam. Obama is the next one as I see it.

(Photo taken from http://www.barackobama.com/photos/)

No comments: